( no images ? go back to the main free patterns page www.jessica-tromp.nl )
go to my basic patterns page, for a knitting pattern
this pattern can be used with any gauge
Picot Hem and Lace Scallop
This is a 12 stitch repeat. The side away from you is the right side as in stockinette.
1. Start off with waste yarn and then ravel cord. RC000 (RC = Row Count)
2. MT-1 (MT = Main Tension), knit 2 rows of stockinette.
3. Starting at the right, transfer the 2nd st. to the first needle, repeat across
so that you have 2 stitches on every other needle.
Bring all the needles to holding position with the stitches behind the latches.
4. MT+2, knit 1 row. RC003
5. MT-1, knit 2 rows. RC005
6. Make your hem by picking up the stitches from the first row that you have already knit.
Bring the needles out to holding position.
7. MT, knit 2 rows. RC007
8. Transfer as in the diagram below.
~ 0 / / / /!\ \ \ \ ~
Counting needles from left, pick up #2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and move one space to left,
leaving #6 empty and putting 2 stitches on #1.
*Leave #7. Pick up #8, 9, 10, 11, 12 & move to right. Pick up # 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
and move one space to left so that there are 3 stitches on #13 - and #8 and #18 are empty
*. Repeat * to * across row.
9. Knit 2 rows. RC009
10. Repeat from # 7 to # 9 four times. Continue in desired stitch.
Leave waste yarn to pin out edge flat to steam
Knit picot hem ( less rows ) up side down for neck band
De advertenties op mijn website zijn Gesponsorde Links copyright privacy beleid
The ads on my website are Sponsored Links Copyright © (1996 - 2013) Privacy